Layaway is available for orders that total at least $100 USD. To order on layaway, you must choose the LAYAWAY payment option at checkout. For clothing/doll accessory only orders, you may have a maximum of 2 months layaway. For orders with dolls, you may have a maximum of 3 months layaway.
You must select your layaway duration (how long you want your layaway to last) from the dropdown menu on the checkout page. Please note that your layaway terms must be appropriate for the item types in your cart. Clothing and/or accessories that total $100 or may only have a maximum 2 months layaway. Orders that include Dolls have a maximum 3 months layaway. You may prepay your layaway at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com. We will send you an invoice for the prepayment.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice (in 1-2 business days) for your 25% deposit with a link to pay via Paypal. You can pay via any form of payment that Paypal accepts. You will automatically receive an invoice for your payment every 30 days. If you have not received your invoice by 2 business days after your due date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always wait for your invoice to be sent, as this allows us to keep track of your order and payments.
– 25% non-refundable deposit paid within 3 days of receiving the deposit invoice.
– 30 days from payment of deposit to cancel an order. The deposit is non-refundable.
– Orders cannot be canceled after the initial 30 day period, no matter what.
– Failure to pay the balance due for your order will result in a forfeiture of all payments paid and your order canceled. If there is a problem with payments ( payments will be late, etc), please email us: email@example.com, as we may be able to put your order on hold for a short period (no more than 15 days).
– Payments late by 5 business days without notice will be cancelled and payments will be forfeited.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.